Hall Morrice Corporate Finance offers full support to clients seeking to grow through acquisition, from finding the right opportunity, to securing an offer, performing financial due diligence and completing the transaction.
Hall Morrice Corporate Finance is recognised as the leading provider of financial due diligence services in the local market. This is primarily due to our offering encompassing far more than simply the provision of a financial due diligence report. We use the knowledge gained throughout the process to ensure the acquisition is structured in the most appropriate manner and to maximise the value which can be generated from both businesses following completion.
A Hall Morrice Corporate Finance acquisition support engagement can include:
- Target identification and initial assessment. We will work with you to identify and evaluate suitable targets and if required can make an initial approach on your behalf.
- Initial offer. We will liaise with you to structure and negotiate an initial offer.
- Financial due diligence. Our financial due diligence reports are concise and directed at the key areas identified as important to you and/or the structure of the transaction. Read more here.
- Completion support. Following this review, we are best placed to liaise with you and your legal advisors to ensure appropriate protections are incorporated into the financial aspects of the Sales & Purchase Agreement
- Post-completion assistance. We can provide assistance following the completion of the transaction to ensure a smooth transition and can assist you to rectify any issues identified through the transition process.